Friday, August 5, 2011

GooD News doesn't mean there isn't have BAd News

Haiz... So which to tell 1st ? Bad news or Good news?
Kay lets start with the Bad News ~
1st thing 1st ... There isn't much time left to trial exam than later the REAL PMR
Haiz.... Time flies as you are having a lot fun.

2nd thing ... from nxt week onwards OUR group study aKa Prep planing to cancel ~ All of us feel boring with staying back and study. The things can't masuk into the head so we planing to cancel. I dun know about them aKa Dajie , Jie , Kaikor. WE cannot hang out 2gether le study le ... feel so lonely back ~ T^T

Kay now for the GOOD NEWS that is the only 1.
My Father say let me learn BASS after PMR !!!
WooTs ~ Finally can learn 1* music instrument.
HAiz.... I am the slowest of them all.
DAjie learn piano , Jie learn guitar and piano , kaikor learn violin , guitar and piano ... They all so pro ~ I am the NOOBEST of them all and the last.
Nvm ~ But after i learn than we can form a BAnd le :)
WOOTS ~ can't wait for the time WE became a famous band.(I think i 2 exggerating)

Kay have to stop now ~ Skype with my GANG.
Later need to STudy study STudy~
I one day sure die of studying.
2 much knowledge will make my brain BOOMMM !!! Letup !!!
Haha xD

2 comments:

  1. Im not learning the piano. D:
    That was 2 or 3 years ago leh...
    >_______________<''
    I should be the last, after u learned BASS :P
    So GOOD LUCK Studying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.... No lar you still 1st ... ^^
    Good luck in your study 2.

    ReplyDelete