Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today's activities ~

Kay kay .... How to start today activities .
Today morning assembly was cancelled bcuz of the rain ~ WOOTS

Today my Kaikor aKa Jonathan and my Dajie aKa Rui Ying were FASTING ...
They like vs each other who can fasting the longest ~ HahaxD
In the end Dajie lose ~ Cuz she drank water maybe becuz 2 thirsty from shouting.
ADmire my Kaikor ~ He 2 pro le ... HahaxD

After school ~ We all like so mooddy ~ Nothing to talk .... we like just sitting
in the foyer A of our school and study.
Suddenly my Jie aKa Leanne ask us wanna go to the nearby shell station and buy some food ~
I say sure , but the other 2 were quiet and ignore her ... So we dun care , I and my Jie go shell buy lor ~ We dun care them fasting.
I go shell buy maggie cup and Rocky ~ Hehe ^^ Long time no eat that jor ~ Delicious.
After that we come back ~ they still queit and in a mooddy state ... I and my Jie dun know what to do ... After a while, Dajie Talks ~ Haha maybe bcuz of us talk 2 much until she wanna campur ~ wakaka ... We OWN ... but John Still in moody STATE !!! Haiz ... Dun know what to talk about him ... 2 nerd liao.

After 2 sumthing we all went to Bilik Wawasan ... Our place was been sitted T^T Lucky we still found a nice place ... At 1st everyone was busying doing their stuff until Jie make a conversation " who is the current sultan ". We all like guessing and we talk about who rule the country , Sultan or Prime minister. Everyone was like arguing ~ After that we all like So HIGH HIGH ~ Haha ... JIe you are the MAN !!!

After 5 sumthing we all went back home ~
Haiz ... when we are having fun time moves fast ... when we are boring time moves slow ~
Gotta Stop writting now ~ Need to do exercise for PMR
TAta ~ 88 ~ TTYL
Pls follow my blog ~ Hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment